What kind of tours is Yoo-hoo! Tours arranging?
- We arrange many different guided tours in and around Helsinki. We are specialized to active walkingand biking tours, but we arrange also other tours for example with private transportation or publictransportation.
- We have a variety of tours open for general public. These are available on the “Scheduled Tours” site and can be purchased through our online shop.
- We also arrange private tours which are tailored according to your individual needs and timetable.
If you are interested in a private tour, please use to contact form on our web site and we will reply
within 24 hours. There are some examples of the ideas on the Tours page.
When are the public tours organized?
- All of our available public tours are found on our Tours page. Some of them are available aroundthe year, but due to the Finnish climate the main season is during the summer time. The publictours are organized, if minimum amount of participants (4 people) have pre-booked and paid theirtours in our online shop 24 hours before the tour. For that reason, we recommend that the toursare booked through the online shop.
What languages are available for the tours?
- At the moment we are guiding in English, Finnish and Swedish.
- The public tours are available in English and Finnish, and you can find the information about each tour’s language on our Tours page.
Why should I chooce Yoo-hoo! Tours?
- We are a small and dynamic tour company, so we are flexible and can react fast to your needs. All ofour tours are guided by an authorized Helsinki Guide, so the guiding is professional but stilleasygoing. We aim to organize the nicest tours in the city and you as the customer always are ourfocus.
How are the tours booked?
- Our Public Tours are available on our Tours page and they can be booked through our online shop.We recommend that the tour is pre-booked and payed in online shop, as the tour will be organizedonly if there are minimum 4 people paid and confirmed to the tour 24 hours before the tour. If thetour is not arranged due to low number of guests, the money paid will naturally be returned forthose who already purchased the tour.
- The private tours are always requested and booked by contacting Yoo-hoo! Tours with an e-mail or using the contact form found on the web page.
How are the tours paid?
- The public tours are recommended to be reserved and paid in our online shop to make sure thatthe tour will be organized. The minimum amount of paid bookings is 4 persons 24 hours before thetour starts. The tours can also be paid on the tour with the common debit and credit cards or withcash.
What is the cancellation policy?
- The public tours can be cancelled by a customer until 48 hours before the tour starts with a full refund. The cancellations under 48 hours are not refunded.
- If Yoo-hoo! Tours cancels the tour (for example due to less than 4 participants) the whole payment will always be returned.
- The cancellation policy of the private tours will always be agreed separately.
How should I prepare for the tours?
- Come as you are – with a happy and open mind! Surely it is clever to check the weather forecast forthe day, as in Helsinki the weather can change rapidly, and we don’t want you to get wet or cold incase of rain shower or increased wind. Luckily, we don’t have any major weather phenomena, so youdon’t have to worry about those.
- As most of our tours are active outside tours so please wearproper footwear and comfortable clothing. It is also recommended to carry a bottle of water withyou to make sure of the hydration.
How about the insurance policies on Yoo-hoo! Tours?
- All our tours are planned from the safety point of view. All tours are also covered by liabilityinsurance. We still would like to emphasize the importance of your own travel insurance, too.
Taking photos on the tour
- Taking photos on all the Yoo-hoo! Tours is allowed and even recommended – how would youotherwise be able to keep the memories with you in the future? So please feel free to take photosfor yourself, and also to share them in the social media with #yoohootours tag. We however want toremind you about the good manners and policies regarding the public photography. Also Yoo-hoo!Tours might take photos on the tours for the commercial purposes and own social media channels.This will always be announced in beforehand and you can always refuse of being in the photos.